We are looking for Recruiting Lead for client based in the Silicon Valley. As a part of the team you will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in the industry. Also you will participate in international projects based VR technologies.
* Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
* Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team
* Design, update and create technical job descriptions to hire the right technical people across W1TTY in a variety of roles
* Identify, engage and close candidates from a variety of channels and understand where to most effectively spend your time
* Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
* Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
* Source potential candidates on platforms like LinkedIn, Stack Overflow or Github
* Screen and review CVs and profiles, maintaining high attention to detail
* Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
* Extensive recruiting leadership experience within a corporate environment managing multiple levels and teams
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience sourcing or recruitment, preferably for IT roles
* Proven experience managing recruiters, sourcers and building high-performing tech teams|
* Experience partnering with teams and clients, including management
* 2+ years of experience in recruiting technical positions.
* Practical skills in handling end-to-end hiring processes in a candidate-driven market.
* Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via tools (ATS, Slack, etc.).
* Ability to leverage multiple channels for bringing the right talent on board.
* Staying efficient in a hybrid/remote work mode
* Experience sourcing passive candidates through various channels and technology tools
* Strong organizational skills (especially as they relate to data collection and reporting), a multi-tasking style and project management approach.
* Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
* Insurance package
* VIP medical care
* Co-financing of international trainings
* Relocation budget
* 10 000 PLN for company equipment
If you are interested please fill the application form and upload your CV below