We are looking for a Engineering Manager (Platform Engineering) to help build our Data Platform in Poland. You will lead your team to shape and deliver Enterprise Data Platform, including the software platform running and managing Client Data Centers, Kubernetes and many more.
The client is a US and Norwegian based global leader in ICT customer. Working in a hybrid system from an office located in Warsaw, however the client is open to candidates who would like to work 100% remotely. The client offers employment based on an employment contract or B2B.
* Build a Enterprise Data Platform
* Hire your own tech team.
* Consult and establish best engineering practices through design, roadmap and plan
* Provide leadership for your team.
* Strong Knowledge of Spark, Data Warehouse and Data Lake
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience leading software engineering teams.
* Experience with Cloud (AWS/GCP or Azure)
* Financial services technology experience
* Experience with Kafka
* Insurance package
* VIP medical care
* Co-financing of international trainings
* Relocation budget
* 10 000 PLN for company equipment
If you are interested, please fill the application form and upload your CV below: