We are looking for a Engineering Manager to help build our Cloud products in Warsaw. You will lead your team to shape and deliver Cloud products, including the software platform running and managing Client Data Centers, Kubernetes and many more.
The client is a US based global leader in ICT customer. Working in a hybrid system from an office located in Warsaw, however the client is open to candidates who would like to work 100% remotely. The client offers employment based on an employment contract or B2B.
* Manage a software engineering team that builds, designs, implements and maintains front-ends and back-ends products and related services.
* Consult and establish best engineering practices through solid design decisions, processes and tools.
* Provide leadership for cloud developer technology inside Google and manage collaboration with cross-functional Engineering teams to streamline and improve adoption of Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
* Strong Knowledge of Cloud (GCP/AWS)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience leading software engineering teams
* Passionate to optimise the performance bottlenecks and improve the product
* Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and optimisations of complex large-scale deployments
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Insurance package
* VIP medical care
* Co-financing of international trainings
* Relocation budget
* 10 000 PLN for company equipment
If you are interested please fill the application form and upload your CV below